3 Methods to Lower Your Risk with High Yield Investments

I have been investing in HYIPs for a while now and I have become quite successful at it. Today, I would like to share a part of my strategy with you.

High Yield Investments

represent high returns and also a high degree of risk. The good news is that, through using a carefully planned strategy, you can lower the risk to your HYIPs (High Yield Investment Program). I'm going to explain 3 methods which I use to lower the risk on my investments and also increase my profits substantially.

The first thing you should do is before investing in any programme is research it - just like every other investment. Some of the things you should look for are the programs reputation, track record of timely payments and admin communication with members.

The reason why research and due diligence will lower risk to your investments is that they will help you avoid scams. HYIP scripts are easily to get a hold of and this makes it easier for con artists to operate. By doing a little research and due diligence, you are much less likely to invest in a program that will fold in 2 days.

The second technique that you should employ is to build a safe, diversified portfolio and to extract your own money as quickly as possible. This will limit risk to your capital because if one programme closes, you will still have the others to fall back on.

Choose programs with varying risk ratings. For example, do not invest solely in 40% per month ROI programs. Vary your investments to include lower risk 10% and 20% programs.

When investing, my aim is to extract my money as quickly as possible. This is because I want to be able to invest using the profit i made from the programme to protect my own capital. For example, a typical investment could be $100 then, after 30 days, I would extract my own money and re-invest the profits so that i am making risk free money using "other people's money".

The Third method will explode your earnings. To explode your profits from your investments, you will need to make use of referral systems. This is when you recommend someone to the programme and you receive commission for it. This usually creates residual income for you which mean you can invest more of "other people's money" to make even more cash.

However, please do not promote programs to others which do not look trustworthy. This is immoral and should not be encouraged.

Hopefully these three tips will help you to increase your profits with High Yield Investments. More information can be found on our website and blog in our Author's resource box.

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template